Launching Pad Drive In RestaurantIllinois/Wilmington
- Price: $499,000
- Gross Income: $500,000
- Cash Flow: $100,000
- FFE: $0
- Inventory: $0
- Real Estate Value: $0
- Source Data: Owner
About the Business
- Listing ID: #001
- Year Established: 1960
- Financing: Possible Seller Financing
- Training: Will Train
- Facilities: Brick construction, apx. 3000 sq ft.
- Competition:None, This is a World Famous!
- Growth: Well established community with future growth available for building housing, schools, retail shopping and industry.
This Landmark Restaurant has been in business for nearly 50 years and has been featured on TV and The Travel Guide located on Rte 66 for it's famous Gemini Giant figure for photo shoots and the food, beverages and ice cream. The present Owner is retiring and will sell the business with the property or sell the business and give a lease with option for the property. This restaurant is a corner location set on a 20,000 plus square foot lot, which is paved parking for apx. 30 cars. The Building is of mason construction with a Drive-Thru Window and interior seating. Great visability and easy access in and out of the restaurant. Call for details and info.
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. The Business Broker Journal has no stake in the sale of this business, has not verified the accuracy, completeness, and assumes no responsibility for this advertisement. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Business Listed By
John G. Moauro 9999 W 143rd Street, Illinois, Orland Park
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Web : https://www.johngmoauro.com
- Phone : 708-361-1150
- Company : Realty Executives, Ambassador
- Listings : 5