Stunning Authentic Italian Restaurant Prominent Town Centre location---Europe/Suffolk
- Price: $144,925
- Gross Income: $250,325
- Cash Flow: $55,335
- FFE: $0
- Inventory: $0
- Real Estate Value: $0
- Source Data:
About the Business
- Listing ID: #AC362
- Year Established: 2016
- Training: The vendor is happy to support the new owner to ensure a smooth handover.
- Facilities: The premises are a sensitively refurbished period building in a market town of similar architecture and situated among other busy and prosperous businesses. The premises has 38 covers indoors and potential to expand this with a further 20 covers in the basement. There is also potential to expand the property to the rear to create further covers or an alfresco dining experience. The kitchen is fully fitted with a pizza oven. There is a suitable storage area, prep room, and dry store. Rent & rates (100% relief) are approx. £12,000 per annum. The restaurant is located in the heart of a residential and commercial area of Suffolk and is ideally placed on a busy high street with plenty of parking available. The premises are leasehold with 10 years remaining. The restaurant is currently on the ground floor and includes a very well stocked bar with seating at the front of the premises. The kitchen is extremely well fitted.
- Competition:The business has an attractive website and relies very successfully upon word of mouth recommendation, social media following and its loyal customer base. Online booking is available.
Stunning Authentic Italian Restaurant Prominent Town Centre location Ref. AC362 Location : Suffolk Asking Price : £110,000 Inc. Assets This business has operated as an authentic Southern Italian restaurant on this very prominent, high street location for 3 years and was purchased by the vendor with the intention of creating a vibrant, addition to this town in the heart of Suffolk, serving a delicious range of Southern Italian dishes which have received excellent reviews. The Italian owner carried out a stunning refurbishment of the premises to transform the building into a delightful and unique restaurant. Since refurbishment of this period building to a high spec kitchen and chic dining area décor, the restaurant has been busy since day one and has proved to be extremely popular with local residents who enjoy the atmosphere and high quality food on offer. The menu is made up of traditional Italian dishes, including a very popular range of pizza, pasta, meat and fish dishes with a varied selection of starters and side dishes. The restaurant is fully licensed. The owner has produced a truly amazing drinks menu with a phenomenal range of handcrafted gins, as well as other spirits, wines and beers. The business does not rely upon seasonal custom but rather, takes advantage of this discrete town’s busy commercial and residential population, which has led to consistent non-seasonal trading. Due to its desirable setting the restaurant enjoys high levels of awareness and footfall. The unique atmosphere results in high levels of repeat business and strong word of mouth recommendation, bearing testimony to the excellent reputation its dining experience throughout the area. The premises has 38 covers indoors situated on the ground floor. The kitchen is fully fitted with a pizza oven. There is a suitable storage area, prep room, and dry store. Rent is approximately £19,800 per annum.
Business Listed By
Andrew Hudson Ickenham House, 2-4 High Road, Middlesex, UB10 8LJ , ---Europe, Ickenham
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Web : https://www.turnerbutler.co.uk
- Phone : 01895 25 6000
- Company : Turner Butler
- Listings : 97