Bar with Poker Machines for Sale with Property Suburbs of ChicagoIllinois/South and Southwest Suburbs
- Price: $1,785,000
- Gross Income: $787,695
- Cash Flow: $330,236
- FFE: $343,161
- Inventory: $55,000
- Real Estate Value: $1,020,000
- Source Data:
About the Business
- Listing ID: #9425
- Year Established: 2003
- Financing: Owner may discuss some financing with qualified & experienced buyer/operators.
- Training: Owner is willing to provide some training
- Facilities: This Bar/Tavern consists of a very large bar with 30 seats around it, a full kitchen, a private lounge area with 5 video poker machines, 2 dart boards (upstairs), 24 pool tables, an outdoor patio (in back), 3 offices and multiple video games. The seating consists of 25 seats upstairs, 30 seats at the bar, 17 seats in the bar area and 116 seats scattered throughout the building.
- Competition:As with most businesses, there are areas of opportunity to significantly increase sales. One area of opportunity is the fact that the city it's located in approved video gaming (video poker) in 2012. It's important to note that many of the cities surrounding this bar voted against it, so it's one of the few cities in the area that has video gaming. They added 5 poker machines and the machines were turned on 10/29/12. The net poker revenues for the first month were $11,913.00!! This will not only add an additional revenue stream for this business, it will also attract more business for the bar & increase bar sales & food sales.
- Growth: Other areas of opportunity to grow this business include accepting credit cards. Currently, they do not accept credit cards. The customers have to pay with cash. They have a website, however, updating it with better pictures, daily specials and more information would go a long way. Also, expanding the menu and serving better quality food would help as well. The current food is mostly bar food and pizza. Another area of opportunity is to have servers. They currently do not have servers. The customers have to go to the bar & order their own drinks & bring them back to the table. They also have to go to the kitchen & order food. Servers cost very little per hour. The establishment would sell more food & drinks, simply by having attractive servers. This business has tremendous potential for a new owner!
This is a full service Bar/Tavern with Video Poker machines recently installed, located in the South/Southwest suburbs of Chicago with over 41,000 cars driving by the front door each day. The owners prefer to sell the business and property/building together. This Bar/Tavern consists of a very large bar with 30 seats around it, a full kitchen, a private lounge area with 5 video poker machines, 2 dart boards (upstairs), 24 pool tables, an outdoor patio (in back), 3 offices and multiple video games. The seating consists of 25 seats upstairs, 30 seats at the bar, 17 seats in the bar area and 116 seats scattered throughout the building. Located in the South/Southwest Suburbs of Chicago (Cook County) Sale includes: The Property, the Business, all Equipment & all Fixtures. Total Purchase Price/Real Estate & Business = $1,785,000 plus inventory Purchase Price/Real Estate = $1,020,000 Purchase Price/Business = $765,000 plus inventory
Business Listed By
Tony Gavros 1806 E. Northwest Highway, Suite 3, Illinois, Arlington Heights
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web : https://www.ababusinessbrokers.com
- Phone : 847-722-1877
- Company : Advantage Business Acquisitions
- Listings : 3