Whistle Stop CafeKansas/Osawatomie
- Price: $250,000
- Gross Income: $175,908
- Cash Flow: $0
- FFE: $80,000
- Inventory: $15,000
- Real Estate Value: $220,000
- Source Data:
About the Business
- Listing ID: #12-197
- Year Established: 2005
- Financing: Up to 20% financing available to a qualified buyer.
- Training: Negotiable.
- Facilities: Located in a small town south of the Kansas City Metro area.
- Competition:There are other restaurants in the town but no big chains. The owner has an established niche with homestyle comfort foods, buffets, and private dining area for events.
- Growth: Expanded hours as well as more advertising and an online presence could grow the business. Current Hours: Sun-Tues, Thurs, Sat 5am-2pm Weds & Fri 5pm-8pm.
Since 2005, this restaurant has offered homestyle and comfort foods like biscuits & gravy, country fried steak and buffets with both hot & cold bars. The restaurant is being sold with the real estate on a nice big corner lot in a rural community. The owner is ready to retire. The restaurant has a nice, cozy hometown charm with lots of room for growth by expanding as full-service restaurant, extending hours, advertising, and an online presence. Inquire now for more information on making this restaurant your own!
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. The Business Broker Journal has no stake in the sale of this business, has not verified the accuracy, completeness, and assumes no responsibility for this advertisement. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Business Listed By
Roy Huffman 3315 E Ridgeview, Suite 2000, Missouri, Springfield
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Web : https://www.fnbcusa.com
- Phone : (866) 800-0990
- Company : First National Business Corporation
- Listings : 53