Whistle Stop CafeKansas/Osawatomie
- Price: $250,000
- Gross Income: $175,908
- Cash Flow: $0
- FFE: $80,000
- Inventory: $15,000
- Real Estate Value: $220,000
- Source Data:
About the Business
- Listing ID: #12-197
- Year Established: 2005
- Financing: Up to 20% financing available to a qualified buyer.
- Training: Negotiable.
- Facilities: Located in a small town south of the Kansas City Metro area.
- Competition:There are other restaurants in the town but no big chains. The owner has an established niche with homestyle comfort foods, buffets, and private dining area for events.
- Growth: Expanded hours as well as more advertising and an online presence could grow the business. Current Hours: Sun-Tues, Thurs, Sat 5am-2pm Weds & Fri 5pm-8pm.
Since 2005, this restaurant has offered homestyle and comfort foods like biscuits & gravy, country fried steak and buffets with both hot & cold bars. The restaurant is being sold with the real estate on a nice big corner lot in a rural community. The owner is ready to retire. The restaurant has a nice, cozy hometown charm with lots of room for growth by expanding as full-service restaurant, extending hours, advertising, and an online presence. Inquire now for more information on making this restaurant your own!
Business Listed By
Roy Huffman 3315 E Ridgeview, Suite 2000, Missouri, Springfield
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web : https://www.fnbcusa.com
- Phone : (866) 800-0990
- Company : First National Business Corporation
- Listings : 53