2236 - Iconic Culturally Themed Restaurant & Bar in outlying greater suburban Madison Area!Wisconsin/Not Disclosed
- Price: $775,000
- Gross Income: $1,200,000
- Cash Flow: $159,000
- FFE: $0
- Inventory: $0
- Real Estate Value: $400,000
- Source Data:
About the Business
- Listing ID: #2336
- Year Established: 1991
- Training: Owner is willing to train and stay through successful transition period
- Facilities: This historic building features a ton of Old World Charm which is described by their customers as quaint, warm, welcoming & romantic while it also boasts of a great bar that serves a hardy assortment of craft beers. There is an upstairs living quarters that you won't believe! Almost 2K square feet of amazing with a balcony that hosts a hot tub, outdoor fireplace, tv area and an amazing view!
- Growth: Opportunities abound! They donâ€™t advertise anymore as they have such a great reputation and name in the community. They are only open for lunch and dinner 4 days a week with shortened hours. Expanding hours, days/week, adding breakfast would be a huge opportunity, advertising, marketing, start catering, host parties on closed days/or after hours, options for outdoor dining space expansion exist...etc.
Incredible Turnkey Opportunity to own this successful restaurant located in the outlying Greater Madison / surrounding suburban area! Fine Dining Restaurant & Bar with a cultural theme offers an excellent dining experience with a full bar that offers a wide variety of craft beers in a rustic old world setting. The hard work is done for you! This restaurant has developed an amazing reputation for quality food & great service over the last 30 years! They have developed an absolutely dynamite menu with favorites that keep customers coming back. They do absolutely NO ADVERTISING! Growth Opportunities abound for a new owner that wants to take this business to the next level! This opportunity has strong cash flow and several owner benefits! You will enjoy working with a tenured staff - a couple of whom could be promoted and trained to take over management responsibilities if new owner desires to be absentee.
Business Listed By
464 S Hickory St. Suite C, Wisconsin, Fond du Lac
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web : https://www.lakecountryadvisors.com
- Phone : 262-420-1998
- Company : Lake Country Advisors
- Listings : 24