Glazing Company Manufacture, Supply & Installation---Europe/London
- Price: $648,861
- Gross Income: $857
- Cash Flow: $0
- FFE: $0
- Inventory: $0
- Real Estate Value: $0
- Source Data:
About the Business
- Listing ID: #GK274
- Year Established: 0
- Facilities: The business operates from leasehold premises that are on a rolling lease and are based in East London. Ideally located there are two individual units both circa 4,600 sq. ft. The annual rent is £52,000 with rates of £20,000.
- Competition:No advertising or marketing is undertaken all enquiries are by word of mouth and through contruction line. The business has an immense opportunity to build on its reputation and implement further and more assertive methods of advertising to expose the business to even greater markets. There is a company website to attract interest from Internet searches.
- Growth: The UK double-glazing sales and installations sector is highly fragmented with smaller companies, competing alongside very large national operators. Having been established for over thirty five years this business is perhaps better placed than most to withstand the competition there undoubtedly exists within its sector. With continuous demand for quality products at competitive prices, this business could invest in additional marketing and expand in order to build on an excellent base. There is scope to employ more staff, which could provide a springboard for the extension of its products and services to other regions. Currently no advertising is undertaken and business is gained via word of mouth reputation and construction line.
Glazing Company Manufacture, Supply & Installation Ref. GK274 Location : London Asking Price : £500,000 This business was established by the vendor in 1978. It is a successful glazing contractor and glass processor, mirror manufacturer, painted and embossed glass panels and fabricating aluminium windows manufacturer. The supply and quality installation of these products is provided for the large database of clients. These clients include large building contractors, blue chip companies, banks and local borough councils. This professional company complies with all the current British Safety Standards and is a member of Fenestration Self-Assessment (FENSA), NFG and Construction Line. Everything can be provided to create the right solution for a client – whether that be a replacement unit at an order value of £50 or so, or fulfilling the requirements of an entire property with a much higher order value. With a heritage in the manufacturing sector and understanding what can and can’t be done, the business wins more than its fair share of the more demanding, but generally, more profitable jobs. Operating for over thirty five years the business has worked very hard at establishing itself as a brand within its local marketplace. It is particularly associated with providing high levels of workmanship at a competitive price, but above all, for its reliability and responsiveness to the requirements of its customers. Ideally positioned in East London the two unit facility is well equipped. Manufacturing is undertaken in the on-site workshop, creating a one-stop resource for all things glazing. The company is extremely labour efficient, which is down to three things - products, people and attitude. Only top quality components go into its units ensuring comfort, safety and security for all customers. To date it has supplied and fitted thousands of sealed units with all products installed to the highest specifications. This business has grown from strength to strength and built a fantastic reputation for competitive pricing and efficiency. This established service, quality and flexibility have been a key factor for success, which has gained a great deal of repeat business from established clients. With a loyal, longstanding team of tried and tested fitters working on a self-employed basis, the business can call upon a wealth of experience and high levels of workmanship – two factors that have contributed in no small way to the excellent reputation the business has built up over its many successful years of operation. This business is very much the first choice in its catchment area, benefitting from high volumes of repeat custom and strong word of mouth recommendation. As a result, it is not required to spend heavily on marketing and advertising to generate its sales leads.
Business Listed By
Andrew Hudson Ickenham House, 2-4 High Road, Middlesex, UB10 8LJ , ---Europe, Ickenham
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Web : https://www.turnerbutler.co.uk
- Phone : 01895 25 6000
- Company : Turner Butler
- Listings : 94