Profitable Architectural Millwork Shop - CommercialTexas/Houston
- Price: $550,000
- Gross Income: $997,309
- Cash Flow: $178,718
- FFE: $325,000
- Inventory: $10,000
- Real Estate Value: $1,500,000
- Source Data:
About the Business
- Listing ID: #100557
- Year Established: 1980
- Financing: Seller financing available on a case-by-case basis, approved by owner.
- Training: The current owner is offering training and support during the transition period
- Facilities: Stand-alone warehouse with built-out offices. New buildout. Facilities can be leased, purchased, or relocated.
- Competition:Contact us to receive a Confidential Business Opportunity Report which will highlight the competition and strengths and weaknesses of the business.
- Growth: There are many opportunities to grow the business including adding a salesperson to increase bids and expanding into other types of customers such as governmental, industrial, and residential.
A well-established commercial custom millwork shop that has excellent long-term relationships with general contractors is available due to the owner's planned retirement. This shop is known for its quality and ability to do jobs that other shops are unable to do. The owner is willing to stay on to train the new buyer and help ensure a smooth transition and transfer of client relationships. The business offers a clean shop with top-of-the-line equipment, skilled craftsmen in place, and strong long-term relationships with general contractors. This is an excellent opportunity for someone in the construction industry to own their own business or for an existing company to expand its market reach. The current owner works part-time resulting in lots of upside opportunities for someone wishing to grow the business. $611,00 asking price with seller financing, available on a case-by-case basis. The facility may be leased, purchased for $1,500,000, or relocated. Contact us now through the ad, by contacting the broker directly at jason@truview business.com, or calling (713) 714-7516 to obtain the link for the electronic confidentiality agreement and buyer registration. Upon completion of these forms, we will send you detailed information about the business for sale.
Business Listed By
Jason Ward 1801 Main Street, Ste 1300, Texas, Houston
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web : https://www.truviewbusiness.com
- Phone : 713-714-7516
- Company : TruView Business Advisors
- Listings : 11