Prestigious Affiliate Marketing Agency---Europe/East Midlands/London
- Price: $2,093,808
- Gross Income: $1,129,387
- Cash Flow: $0
- FFE: $0
- Inventory: $0
- Real Estate Value: $0
- Source Data:
About the Business
- Listing ID: #CC182
- Year Established: 1969
- Training: The vendor is open to agreeing a handover period for the successful transition of the business operations to new ownership. This should be a relatively simple process as the business has key staff/sen
- Facilities: The business operates from ideal leasehold offices situated on a business park in the city. Rent is very reasonable. Lease is circa 3 years with 2 year break clause. More recently the business has also set up a small office in London on a flexible lease agreement.
- Competition:The company has a very strong online presence as you would expect and attends various trade shows, has an ongoing pay per click (PPC) campaign and also has a marketing network company it works closely with to ensure ongoing enquiries and market penetration. This is backed up with a high quality suite of brochures and online content/website, not to mention recommendations and referrals.
- Growth: The affiliate industry is forecast to grow to £70bn worldwide by 2020, there are over 4,000 advertisers utilising affiliate marketing and tens of thousands not currently exploring affiliate. This business is currently just scratching the surface, there is huge scope to scale up and there is an immediate opportunity to grow by simply expanding the sales resource within the company. It has just this year opened a small London portal which will give it yet more presence and accessibility. Other areas for growth include: • International growth (The company has recently launched a US subsidiary that is ripe for development) • Cross-selling with other products • Influencer marketing With such a strong base to grow from, ongoing retainer revenues, and a history of successful work, the business is primed for future growth and expansion via marketing its services to a wider audience.
Prestigious Affiliate Marketing Agency Ref. CC182 Location : East Midlands/London Asking Price : OIRO £1,650,000 (inc.net assets) This young, dynamic yet highly respected and successful company provides its clients with a comprehensive and unique affiliate marketing management service offering that is tailored to client requirements. Its core service is in the provision of affiliate marketing management on behalf of both retailers and brands. This is a highly specialist offering and there are very few competitors in this market, nationally and internationally. As a result of this and it’s unique consultative approach to business the company has grown quickly to become a highly successful organisation with a large and diverse range of prestigious clients with lucrative budgets and spend. Customers span a range of industries and include household names across the retail/media sector and beyond. Sectors include travel, home & garden, automotive, fashion, food & drink. The business currently has in excess of 90 highly desirable clients secured on a retained basis and this figure is growing year on year. Clients include both national and international concerns. Seen as an up-and-coming and bold consultancy, this business has quickly forged a sterling reputation in the retail/brand sector and developed exclusive commercial arrangements with key partners including affiliate networks (inc. tracking software) to deliver impressive results. The company has invested in technology as it has grown and has excellent back-office systems in place including leading analytical tools and CRM systems for reporting. This business has adopted a “can-do” approach to its work and can manage every element of the affiliate program from start-up, recruitment, promotion, cost reduction, validation and reporting on a local, national and global scale if needed. Through its work not only does it further enhance its client’s brand reputation, commercial worth and popularity, it also strengthens its own. It generates impressive profitability, there is structure, and staff have the skills and experience to manage all areas of the business on a day to day basis, so much so that the vendor now only operates in the business on a part time strategic basis.
Business Listed By
Andrew Hudson Ickenham House, 2-4 High Road, Middlesex, UB10 8LJ , ---Europe, Ickenham
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Web : https://www.turnerbutler.co.uk
- Phone : 01895 25 6000
- Company : Turner Butler
- Listings : 113