Women's Clothing and Jewelry BoutiqueIllinois/Chicagoland
- Price: $125,000
- Gross Income: $172,174
- Cash Flow: $57,748
- FFE: $10,000
- Inventory: $29,400
- Real Estate Value: $0
- Source Data:
About the Business
- Listing ID: #N118
- Year Established: 2007
- Training: Seller will stay on and provide training for a period of time and terms to be discussed prior to offer. Seller will also execute a non-compete agreement. The current owners are including in the purc
- Facilities: Facility and fixtures are in great condition. The owner believes that there is approximately 200 square feet of storage area that could be better utilized.
- Growth: Among other possible growth opportunities, a new owner could increase cash flow by:o Networking to spread awareness of product offeringso Seeking private partieso For example, girls night out for a birthday party, bachelorette party or just simply a night outo Utilizing e-commerce o Providing denim distressing services. The owner believes that denim-distressing services could be expanded by finding a local fashion student who can reconstruct denim for a fee.
This business enjoys a passionate following of sophisticated female customers who know quality, style, and value. The boutique carries unique, urban, trendy jewelry, clothing and accessories. Most of the items sold in the store cannot be found in other suburban boutiques within a 25-mile radius of the storeBy carefully monitoring their customer base, the owners always have inventory that captures their customer’s style preferences and spirit in such a way as to drive consumer behavior. The current owners are including in the purchase price, an intensive course showing the new owner all the secrets and techniques that are used to keep this store at the pinnacle of the suburban fashion marketplace. Fixturing of the boutique is all custom-designed and sharp. The inventory is matchless, and includes, in addition to the clothing lines, an aggressive commitment to jewelry and accessories, which bolster profit margins and cushion cash-flow fluctuations. For more information, e-mail Dana Frazier at email@example.com for a non-disclosure agreement and to initiate next steps.
Business Listed By
Dana J. Frazier 641 N. La Grange Rd., Illinois, Frankfort
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web : https://www.sunbeltnetwork.com/sellers/find-a-business-broker/profile/CHI06IL001.html
- Phone : 815-806-8401
- Company : Sunbelt Business Brokers
- Listings : 18