Why Advertise on The Business Broker Journal Network?
What’s the Best Way to Sell My Business Online?
Marketing small businesses for sale through a business broker on the Business Broker Journal Network offers several distinct advantages for you, the seller. Let’s take a look at the benefits of each approach.
How can business brokerages help me to sell my business?
If you are not comfortable tackling the task of selling your own business, a business broker could be worth the fees you will pay. The sale of a business should be approached with much more formality than the sale of residence. Using a business broker gives you an expert who can help you prepare your business for sale, find a buyer who will pay top dollar, and negotiate the details.
1. Shouldering the load: Small businesses for sale require a great deal of time and attention, two things that you may not be able to spare while continuing the daily operational requirements of running your business. Passing selling, negotiating and closing responsibilities on to a business broker will allow you to focus on your business and keep you from being spread too thin.
2. Confidentiality: When listing small businesses for sale, the owner reveals that his business is for sale, therefore affecting the relationship with the public and prospective buyers, employees, suppliers and other associates. A good business broker can market a company for sale in such a way that protects the owner’s identity and effectively screen potential buyers to ensure that they are qualified and serious about purchasing.
3. Close Quicker: With a business broker working full-time on the sale, chances are the transaction will be completed much sooner and for a higher price. To find a business broker in your area, click on Find a Broker.
4. Buyer Interaction: When business brokerages list small businesses for sale, the business owners involved are very rarely able to speak to potential buyers. Being able to speak directly with someone will give you an idea of how badly he wants the business and how he might run it so keep in touch with your broker regularly for updates on all prospect-related conversations..
Should I sell my business myself or work with a Business Broker?
Listing your business for sale by owner is one of the simplest ways to approach a very important business transaction. You’ve invested so much time, sweat and money into your business, and it can be difficult to entrust your entire future to a third party even if trust is very high. Can I really sell my business myself?” you ask. The answer is yes! Let’s examine more closely the benefits of selling a business independently.
1. Cost savings. This is nearly always the primary concern for business owners who decide to sell their own business. The commission on the sale of a large business can be very lucrative for a broker, and take a large chunk of profit away from you. This can be especially dangerous if you are attempting to sell a troubled business. Managing the sale of your own business can keep much-needed money in your pocket.
Posting your business online is an easy and cost efficient way to advertise, and will reach infinitely more interested parties than advertising in print. At Business Broker Journal.com, you can list your business for sale by owner for only $49.95 per month. In addition, premier placement is available for a reasonable fee, giving your business additional exposure on the site. The average business takes between five and eight months to sell, and a online listing can dramatically shorten that statistic.
Whether you sell your business independently or use business brokerages, marketing Business To Buy on the Business Broker Journal Network of websites can dramatically help you gather the largest number of lucrative offers in the shortest amount of time, ensuring a win-win situation for both you and your prospective buyer!
- Business Brokerages Network
- Why Advertise on The Business Broker Journal Network? | Small Businesses For Sale